The Dementia Journey
Identifying early dementia in a loved one is one hardest things for anyone to do, particularly if you see them every day! Join Dr Dhanak to learn the early signs, how to diagnose, steps to minimize medications and problems while maximizing joy. What to plan for and what to watch for through the whole journey.
About Your Presenter
Dr Dhanak has been a board-certified Geriatrician for almost 25 years. She has extensive experience caring for people with dementia. Additionally, she is a fellow in the American College of Physicians and the Royal Australian College of Physicians.
- Recognize risk reduction, common signs, assessment, early intervention
- Identify strategies for living well with dementia and addressing challenges
- Clarify behavioral and medical interventions
- End of life and hospice evaluation
- Course material
- Competency test
- Certificate of completion
- 1 Professional CEU
- Course evaluation
About Dr Liz Geriatrics
For the last 20 years, our practice has provided premium geriatric assessments and consulting to other physicians. We’ve distilled our expertise into webinars providing professional training, CEUs and the skills to allow care of the most complex senior, with and without dementia.
This program is approved (or pending approval, as indicated) by the following professional organizations for ONE (1) CE:
- (NASW) National Association of Social Workers (Pending)
- (NACCM) National Academy of Certified Care Managers
- Public Guardians: Center for Guardianship Certification
- California Board of Nursing California Department
of Social Services – RCFE Administrators (Pending)
- California Public Fiduciaries Bureau
Flyer: Coming Soon
Please check your inbox for an email with a link for the webinar. If you don’t see it check your spam or promotions folder.
We look forward to seeing you!
* I understand I will be added to the Dr Liz Geriatrics Newsletter and I can opt-out anytime.
NOTE: If you are having difficulty with Captcha, please use a Chrome browser.