JUNE LIVE WEBINAR
Parkinson’s and Lewy Body: How to Manage and Thrive
Featured Speaker: Michelle Dhanak
Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM (PT)
CEUs: 1 Professional
Location: Live Virtual Presentation
Visual hallucinations, Parkinson’s disease, tremors, what makes Lewy body dementia different that Parkinson’s disease different from Alzheimer’s dementia? Does it make a difference in how we treat anger and confusion? Parkinson’s disease leads to movement problems, sensitivity to medications. What helps and what makes things worse? Tune in to the Parkinson’s dementia vs Lewy body dementia webinar with Dr Dhanak.
About Your Presenter
Michelle has been a board-certified Geriatrician for almost 25 years. Dr Dhanak has extensive experience caring for people with dementia. She believes in a holistic approach and the importance of partnering with patients and their families in promoting dignity, respect, autonomy, and self-efficacy for older individuals. Dr Dhanak is a fellow in the American College of Physicians and the Royal Australian College of Physicians.
Presentation Learning Objectives
- Describe the difference between Parkinson’s disease (PPD) and Lewy Body (LBD) and Disease with dementia
- Evaluate the diagnosis, course and prognosis of Parkinson’s and Lewy body
- Evaluate and assess treatment for both Parkinson’s and Lewy body
- Course material
- Competency test
- Certificate of completion
- 1 Professional CEU
- Course evaluation
About Dr Liz Geriatrics
For the last 20 years, our practice has provided premium geriatric assessments and consulting to other physicians. We’ve distilled our expertise into webinars providing professional training, CEUs and the skills to allow care of the most complex senior, with and without dementia.
- ElderConsult Geriatric Medicine/Dr. Liz Geriatrics is approved by the National Academy of Certified Care Managers (NACCM) as a continuing education provider, #21-903ECGM. This activity approved for 1 CMC contact hours.
- CA Nursing Board CEP 16046
- Approval Pending NASW
- CA RCFE Administrators – Vendor #2000536
Please check your inbox for an email with a link for the webinar. If you don’t see it check your spam or promotions folder.
We look forward to seeing you!
* I understand I will be added to the Dr Liz Geriatrics Newsletter and I can opt-out anytime.